Tuesday, May 31, 2005

So That's What's Wrong with You

I always wondered why you didn't get my jokes. Its you. Not me. I didn't want to be the one to tell you, but since we're internet friends, I think you should know that you could be brain damaged.


Hold on. Is your brain going to make it?


Here's the whole report? If you want to read it? I mean, if you think you're up to it? The Neuroanatomical Basis of Understanding Sarcasm and Its Relationship to Social Cognition or, in other words, "Yeah, and I'm the Fuggin' Pope!"

Seriously folks, its not just about laughs. Seems if you don't get it, you really don't get it:
“Understanding sarcasm requires both the ability to understand the speaker’s belief about the listener’s belief and the ability to identify emotions.”


I know you are. But what am I?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so interesting.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home