Thursday, July 14, 2005

Remember My Brush with Fame? Bonny Prince Billy (Could be first in a series of many. Maybe.)

You don't? Yeah, well, I do. BpB was keeping a tour diary via Drag City and people could email their questions right to him. I asked a really dumb question, but dang if he didn't answer it, you know? Give the people what they want.
This is what happens to me when I get starstruck (noticing a theme today?):

Q:Are you reponsible for the rarity of your recordings? Are you following a kind of ideology? For instance one ideology I have is I can't use 7-eleven because I feel things are too convenient all the time.
a: when there is rarity that is not directly related to distribution, well sure, it is more rewarding to be complicit with scarcity than excess. usually, if something is scarce but found to be desired, we try to rectify.

q:Did you see Urinetown? I haven't yet, but I'm going on Sunday.
a: no.



I never went to see Urinetown after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home