Thursday, December 01, 2005

Right Now it Is Snowing

Have I ever been at work while it snows outside. No! I've always lived in California.

THIS IS SO EXCITING!

The snow; the danger...
Wait! I did live in Massachusetts once. It snowed; I was at work.

Ho hum. Never mind.

But!

It's SNOWWWWING!

Like a blizzard. I expect panic to ensue soon. Does panic ever do anything but ensue? Does panic ever lope? What about meander? Does it ever loll about the house? That said, does loll ever do anything other than "about?" Does loll ever under? Panic Lolls Under the House.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and more importantly...

can loll LOL?



ROFL!

1:36 PM  
Blogger pissy said...

wait, it's snowing?! i also didn't know it snowed in "the puge." i know it does snow in NoVa and NYC, gabi.

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home