Friday, February 24, 2006

I am having a love affair

It happens everytime someone sends me an e-mail with all the names (or is it just to me? I'll never know!) in the bcc line.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

SO much mystery. Why? Who are these other people. Are there other people? The thinking behind this way of living can only be:

  • You can't know who else I'm sending this to because you will laugh
  • You're the only one I'm sending this to and I wish to make you feel important
  • You are also sending this to Charles Manson and you think if I ever found out that I won't be friends with you anymore
(You better bully believe it. I'd drop your ass like a slippery glass.)

No matter though. I love all three reasons. I am in love with communication methods.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what a good communication method is? being a wicked m.c.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home