Friday, July 15, 2005

Afternoon, You Little Hamsters!

So this morning I'm wearing a gold belt. The coffee guy said, "Heh heh. Nice belt."

He was so right.

Also, this morning I'm remembering the time when I saw Puck from the Real World (this was back when I lived in Oakland). I recall thinking, "I know that guy. But from where. Did we work together? Is he a friend of a friend? Did he repair my car. Who is he? He's so familiar. I totally know him. I do." And I walked off in Haight Ashbury satisfied that I knew that guy.

But later, oh ho! I realized, with embarrassment, that he wasn't my friend, I didn't know him, he was just a TV personality.



In related news, this was my entire experience visiting my best friend's brother in Hollywood. I know this place. I've been here before. I know these people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home