Wednesday, August 10, 2005

I Miss You Too



Hey John Kerry,

Just so you know, it's not like I mean to ignore you or anything like that, it's just that, I'm so busy these days that I hardly have any time to even write emails. I know that you have a lot more time on your hands than you thought you would now, but that's no excuse to email me every single thought you have. I mean, god knows, I wish you were busier. And not just because I feel guilty that I haven't kept in touch with you... it's been a rough six months for me, probably for both of us, and I guess... for just about everyone we know. I'm just having a hard time adjusting to my new reality. But everyday it gets no easier.

Anyway,

Talk to you soon. Take care of yourself. I hope to see you soon.

Love,
Gabi

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are alone, call this number 800-211-9293. Connect with Real Singles from your local area instantly for only $0.99/min with a $4.99 connection fee. A true Match is only one phone call away 800-211-9293. Meet people with common interests and desires now. Check it out. 800-211-9293

4:22 AM  
Blogger c'est trivial said...

Thanks Anonymous! I feel your robotic, sympathetic heart!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home