Monday, August 08, 2005

Notoriety and Dispatches from the Weekend

    It is special being number three, and I owe it all to you.

    I like seeing heavy metal in Shoreline, WA much more when there's a human connection, namely when my best friend's brother is in the band.

    If you stick together and work hard, you can make it through IKEA with the secretariat-bitch you came to get, even though it's a zoo for humans.

    This is a picture of a place that I now live near. It's also the site of a terrifically strange now-defunct television series that I never watched when it originally aired.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Snoqualmie.

Snow Qual me.

So, Call Me.

Who killed Laura Palmer anyway

4:45 PM  
Blogger pissy said...

so, um, what were you doing those years if not watching the twin peaks? i mean, what was that, 8th and 9th grade? things were different in your neck of the woods, apparently. not that there's anything wrong with that. you were probably having more fun than me. i'm listening to KCRW now.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home