Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Thought I'd Check in On Everyone's Favorite Topic

The food pyramid! Astute readers who aren't dopes might recall how C'est Trivial tackled the subject many prunes, I mean moons ago. Well, for me it's not really going that well at all. I felt like it was sprung on my hastily and without warning and frankly, the reality hasn't sunk in. For instance, today I ate a croissant, a handful of Edamame, some salad, a few squares of tofu, some water, and then two fancy slices of pizza from some urban grocery store or something--while I was grocery shopping. Not a pyramid does this make. More like a rhombus, but not really, just throwing the old vocab around.

Vocab. I was always pretty good at vocab. These days I've lightened the load and reduced all utterances to "pretty good," "you know what I mean," and "i don't know."


Food pyramid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home