Thursday, September 15, 2005

In a Variation of Who Moved My Cheese...


I give you: Who Stole My Cheese. While I'll eagerly admit that it is hard to resist the Laughing Cow, even though this is subrate cheese, there's no good excuse for stealing cheese. Even if that cheese is defenseless and cute, sitting in the shared fridge, teetering on the edge of the community shelf waiting to be unwrapped.

Yesterday, I was feeling fancy and made a subrate cheese plate for my snack here at work. It was grapes, it was a bosc pear, and it was a little Laughing Cow.

I take all admonishments back. I probably would have stolen the cheese if I didn't already own it. In fact, who among us hasn't taken a few droplets of salad dressing, a little hot sauce here and there, maybe some unguarded mustard. Is it wrong or is it societal?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

cheese dreams go on when I close my eyes. every second of the night, I live another life. cheese dreams go on when it's cold outside. Every moment of the day, the further I'm away. There's something out there...

I can't resist.

I need to hide away. From the pain.

There's something out there...

I can't resist.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home