Tuesday, September 13, 2005

As it Turns Out

It's much harder to change your number than you may have guessed. Thanks, Cingular!

Owning a salad spinner is a true delight. Mine even has a brake.

Sunflowers are really overrated and largely a nuisance, unless they live in fields of thousands

Patience is still a virtue

There is a certain thing called Chicken Husbandry that I'm interested in

Sweet 100s are the only tomato I like raw

It's been a really long time since I clicked the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button on Google

2 Comments:

Blogger pissy said...

I love Sweet 100s. You might also try the "white" cherry tomatoes (they're actually pale greenish-yellow). And in case you'll try the big 'uns, I like the pineapple variety of heirlooms. They're fat and streaked bright yellow and red. God, I love tomatoes. And salad spinners. Though I wish salad spinners were, like, collapsible. Why do they have to take up so much room?

5:52 PM  
Blogger c'est trivial said...

I agree. The thing is too huge. A collapsible one is a great idea. You'd better patent that.

This is a big step for me with the tomatoes, especially the cherry tomatoes. I think I'm going to try growing some this year. Check back with me in March though. So long is the wait.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home