Friday, August 26, 2005

While I Was Bloggin-By

I found this little storyboard that likes to call itself made up french words too. The fact that Dante is writing it scares me a little. He's dead!

Another thing worth mentioning:

I do feel much better (summertime coldwise) after a little coffee.

Tell you what though: There's nothing and I do mean nothing like the kind of fucked up dreams a fever can produce. That's right. I had a bonafide fever. 100 degrees friends. One might recall, that water boils friends at 212 degrees Fahrenheit which is ding ding ding: 100 degrees centigrade. So, if we were on the face of Mars where they calculate things in centigrade, I'd either be dead or evolved folks! Boiling brains! OK. I was just lying about that Mars thing. I guess, truthfully, everything hot is cold on Mars. That's pretty much all you need to remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home