Thursday, March 24, 2005

Keeping it Fresh

Only now that I don't live in the East Coast (readers, it has been nearly ten years...the realization is coming only now) have I noticed the frank disappearance of an automobile mainstay:


ALL HAIL MY CAR.

Basically this phenomenon is when an incogruously placed crown pops up in the back windows and on the dashboards of the most beaterest of cars. I'm thinking this might be for me. But! Can I risk the scandal? According to the internets and an informal poll of two people, I could get some strange looks, but I might be able to start a trend.



If there are no objections, I'll proceed as planned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It smells like money, fame, and a touch of vanilla. Aww, the sweet smell of adolescent love being rushed back at me.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home