Thursday, April 14, 2005

Don't You Miss It?

What? Not my daily ramblings, but the daily ramblings of Bozomeat, of course. I really miss it. I feel like I've been looking forward to his review of Tuesdays with Morrie for just about forever now.

Another question I have is, have you done your taxes yet? I haven't. I mean, I did a preliminary run of them and figured out what the deal was, but I haven't committed it yet.

I'm curious--if I stack myself up against my readers am I more or less procrastinative?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, that lazy bozomeat is leaving us hanging.

you better do those taxes soon; like, tonight-ish.

i did mine sunday the 2nd.

3:29 PM  
Blogger c'est trivial said...

So...do you think you're spesh-ul rabbit boiler x?

And well, we all know about how "active" bozomeat is.

CAN YOU HEAR US 'Meat? We're talking about you!

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home