Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Music Is Frustrating



I have a broken iPod. iPardon me, but this thing keeps skipping. If I ask it to play a song it might. It's problem befuddled the Apple people and I wasn't about to stick around on a sunny day to elbow in at the Genius bar. It remains an expense make-up mirror. I have a feeling that I'll be getting a new iPod than repairing this one, since it costs the same.

How it even broke is mysterious.

At home the blown speakers (one blown, the other cone eaten by a certain dog) are in the hospital. Should they have just been shot and replaced with a new pair?

I know how the speakers were blown.

Now the white brother of my iPod is rigged up to the Tivoli radio. (Note: This is a very good piece of equipment. It rivals any tabletop radio I've ever heard.) I am afraid the speaker's driver will give way because I need to crank it sometimes.


In the car, the CD player is on the fritz. It was rejecting all but on M83 CD. And now it is rejecting that one. Radio is bad everywhere but I really hate it.

One day it just ceased.

The only place I can listen to music right now is where it is the most distracting. At work. A few weeks ago I got some new cans. Now everything sounds terrific: Warren Olney, the iTunes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home