Thursday, May 11, 2006

Is My Crunching That Loud?

Sometimes I wonder because it is so loud in my head. I know my head is like a sound conductor and I have no objectivity on the matter. What does it matter.

Spicy Cheetos, not that I eat them, but they're becoming the prized contraband of so many 5th graders across the nation.

They said, "Follow the teenaged girls--they know what good music is" and sure enough in the front row of any great band there are throngs of them. They said, "Follow the gay men to the next up and coming soon-to-be gentrified neighborhood--you'll get a sweet place for cheap and soon, it will be the center of the city" that turns out to be true as well.

Now exhausted from this set up, I say, follow the fifth graders of the nation as they lead us to the latest in addictive capsaicin-loaded extruded cheese snacks. But, be careful, you eat the whole bag, you run the risk of the runs and your booty might be burnin'!

1 Comments:

Blogger Binulatti said...

There's got to be some smart kids capitalizing on this. I picture big poofy parkas, with the down removed, and replaced with...Cheetos. Mmm, greazy.

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home