Saturday, June 24, 2006

My Parents Had a Good Time in Seattle

DSCN1505

DSCN1544


That is until they were brutally kidnapped, against their will...
DSCN1538

Here's the kidnapper:
DSCN1532

And forced to cross a floating bridge to Snoqualmie Falls.

DSCN1515

Yes!

No!

No tribulation is worse than this!
DSCN1517


Butt seriously, doesn't it look like they're in a third world since they're so crammed into the little backseat of my car? I made them act scared, they obliged. They're good people.

DSCN1534

Later, they insisted on having crab for dinner.

Demanding!

I didn't say no even though I don't have appropriate tools to de-shell crabs; we used needle-nosed pliers. Worked well!
DSCN1502

DSCN1499

Also, my refrigerator has never been so full. It was all loaded with things that we never buy like Diet Pepsi or Smirnoff Ice, which inexplicably, was pretty good. Tasted like vodka and Fresca.




In other news, the dogs are getting along much better now.

DSCN1497

And, someone is ready for their close up! This is a tough little lime tree that my good pal Binulatti gave me. See how it is growing? It is a happy little man.

DSCN1550

2 Comments:

Blogger Binulatti said...

Nice lime tree! Coming soon: fragrant flowers, and then, margarita time! Do D&L know they're doing the horizontal tango? Who taught them how to dance like that? Patrick Swayze? Glad the visit went so well, parentnapping and all!

11:10 AM  
Blogger c'est trivial said...

The tree is totally out of control. It's my new hero.

I think *someone* may have placed D&L in that compromising position. See it's like this: Lucas LOVES Django, but Django wouldn't mind it too much if Lucas just left... forever. Sometimes Django likes to threaten him with his teeth, a terrifying yellow graveyard.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home