Tuesday, August 22, 2006

This Kid Really Takes the CAKE

I wish I'd thought of this, since I love the News Hour SO MUCH.

There's this kid who loves the News Hour even more so much that he wanted a News Hour-themed birthday party.

Can you believe his gumption? His forsight? His ability to party down?

lehrer

It just gets cuter: The News Hour staff heard about this kid, who like, can't go to sleep without listening to the NH podcast, all signed his birthday card for him. Look at his tiny little Jim Lehrer bday party hat. Classic! And there's the whole happy gang on his cake.

4 Comments:

Blogger c'est trivial said...

And, I forgot to say that this little news hound is only THREE YEARS OLD!

3:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing little weirdo. Suddenly maybe I do want to have kids.

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want the piece with Ray Suarez's head on it.

Analysis: YUMMY!!!

2:08 PM  
Blogger pissy said...

this is my favorite thing i have seen ever in my life.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home