Monday, November 29, 2004

TurkeyAmnesia

I have turkey amnesia -- a bird made me forget. This has happened to you too. I got to work and realized I was too relaxed to remember the small things, like what you say when the phone rings or how to be an editor. Added is my imminent resignation (off in the horizon getting closer every day) which equals less money for me but way more postings for you. You are lucky, whoever you are who reads and does not respond. You mute witnesses.

Comments.

I'd like to rewind the world back to last Wednesday so that I could eat and drink it all over again. Come back to me stuffing. Persimmon and pork, you don't last. Why? Food, drink and giggles -- don't end!

Work is not happening. And at all once I am excited to move to Seattle and sad to go. Much like how it is to be drifting all alone at sea, wishing you'd (macaroni and cheese) come back to me...and it hurts me more than you know, so much more than it shows, at at once.

HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home