Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Christ. You asked. It's a boring list.

5 items in my fridge
1. Sake
2. Muffins de ingles
3. Peany butty!
4. Anchovy paste
5. A refrigerator thermometer-barometer.


5 items in my closet
1. Two pairs of cowboy boots, bought off-a eBay, both fit terribly
2. Several scarves
3. My ninth grade prom dress: Gold Sequins
4. One jumbo box of tampons: Menstruation, yo!
5. A fabric shaver. Believe it.

5 items in my car
1. Clothing for the clothing drive
2. Flares, fuckers!
3. Red Hash
4. Steering wheel
5. Rearview mirror. Very important.

5 items in my purse
1. A pair of headphones, but no iPod
2. Mints
3. My passport because I haven't renewed my DL. Shit. And buying alcohol is a lot like traveling to a foreign country.
4. Sunglasses that are so cheap, they sound cheap. Not just look cheap. Oh no.
5. Instant hand sanitizer. Bird Flu, mutherfuckers!

5 people who are now tagged
1. Dead blog #1
2. Dead blog #2
3. Dead blog #3
4. Dead blog #4
5. Dead blog #5

4 Comments:

Blogger pbrchicken said...

hey Gabi,

Yeah! Red Hash RULES!

Barrett

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been tagged, but I have plans for a sort of new thing. In time. In time. Right now I'm too busy and bored and musically inspired. Wasting all my muse juice. But the turk and the blog will live again.

Maybe the iPod will work if you wrap it in your prom dress?

11:57 AM  
Blogger c'est trivial said...

Musically inspired! Fantastic news. LGB? BG? Can't wait to hear!!

I guess was just really affected by the demise of Immortality Forever. I mean, it was supposed to be immortal. Forever!

p.s. who's sick of captcha's?

3:22 PM  
Blogger c'est trivial said...

meant: BO!

!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home