Monday, November 06, 2006

I'm Not in Spain Anymore...

...but I am in pain! Not really. But I am very sleepy--a kind of tiredness that you feel in your back. Y'all feelin' me? I've been through some time zones, people!

Hmm... so MUCH has happened since we last spoke, Dear Diary! For starters, I got married to a baron named Hamlice von Bozomeat, and naturally I'm keeping my name! What a whirlwind--seeing everyone you love for what seemed like a few minutes and then WHOOSH! Off to a fascinating part of Europe known as Barcelona and then just like that, another WHOOSHING has me back in the saddle doing something called blogging. WHOOSH!

Here's one highlight of the trip. There will be plenty more to come. There I was with my bethroth'd in 80-degree weather on the Mediterranean in a coastal town called Sitges.

A mid-sized, luxury American baron--a friend of Spanish cats


The Baroness von Trivial


2 Comments:

Blogger Binulatti said...

Congrats & Wellcccooommee BACK! [And just in time to VOTE]!

1:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back. I'm jealous.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home