Friday, December 29, 2006

2007 Predictions


Here's a list of things I predict will happen in the oh seven. Not quite resolutions, more like hunches I have about myself. For fun, I'll check back this time next year and see if my astute predictions came true! So, in 2007, chances are I'll be...

  1. Either giving up TV all together (Netflix too) OR I'm opting in for the Premium cable, the TiVo, and the HDTV set. Either way. Something's got to give.
  2. Beginning to consider celery. Right now I'm convinced it's useless--could change in 11 months' time!
  3. Getting back into popcorn. Made the mistake of eating a big bag at the last James Bond movie. Salt was not at a premium.
  4. Taking more pictures so that my posts are more interesting.
  5. Travelling to California--a few towns in particular.
  6. Trying the stirrup jean, for it keeps things where they should be and sounds so hideous.
  7. Upgrading from Chicago Manual of Style Volume 15 to Volume 16. It's time.
  8. Getting into Oprah's workshop. I was locked out last year. How'm I ever gonna live my best life now?
  9. Travelling to the Caribbean
  10. Adding no new pets.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

You should run out and get them stirrup jeans now. Why go through another (possible) year of wedgies and camel toe?

7:04 PM  
Blogger c'est trivial said...

i was thinking (well, Tyra told me) it's more to keep the bunching down from around the knees whereupon the jeans are inside the boots.

but, there could be other uses too!

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain with TV. Stuck in the mire of using the rabbit ears for seven channels and watching crap anyway. I could be watching "I should be dead" or "mythbusters" or better yet "Metalocolypse" and reveling in those little beepy-clicky noises TiVo makes while my TV hangs on the wall sci-fi style.

Or I could just get rid of all wordly possessions.

11:58 AM  
Blogger c'est trivial said...

Steak face, I totally agree.

I might just chuck it all for an abacus

OR

acquire and max out a thousand credit cards so I can fund a trip into space with that guy from Virgin.

either/or.

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home