Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Phone's for You

Normally I don't care too much about gadgets--they're cool and all, but you know in the end, who really cares. I have an iPod, but a problem invaded it and now it doesn't work, doesn't pull up any of my precious songs. It remains a useless monument to a bygone era--that era being early 2005-late 2005. Thanks, Apple!

Anyway, today I took a look at the new iPhone and I am surprised to say that I really, really must have one of those.

Not that I spend a whole lot of time texting, surfing the internet remotely, or watching videos on my iPod (see above). I also don't like the term, "handheld device." But, tantalized by the opportunity to do all of the above and more (you can do conference calls and it has a speaker phone!*) stuff in one handy little contraption, and I have to admit that I'm lead by the nose! Especially when I was considering buying a new iPod... why not have it all? Even though I recently acquired (thanks, Hamlice!) a similar piece of Apple mechanics that broke, no, DIED only months after it was broughten to me.



P.S. Children of Men is really good. You should go see it.

*I'm still impressed by this kind of technology. Ever since the 7th grade.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phone's for you!

I too feel that the iPhone is the most baddest-assest shit ever. It came out a week after I got me one o' those treos. So I'll get me one in a couple years when it's cheaper and faster and louder and bigger! For now i'll lug all this shit around in my pockets before it fuses into one beautiful item.

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home