Monday, September 13, 2004

cannot stop posting

Alfie. What's it all about? It's kind of a good movie. I have a soft spot for the eternally talentless Michael Caine (differ? do tell via a comment!). So there he is the affable cad about town picking up girls, breaking their hearts and getting a lot of his laundry done by them. I was thinking there'd be a bit more to this movie, like more Shelley Winters for instance. I am curious how the update to this film will go down with Susan Sarandon as the Winters character and Jude Law as Alfie. I guess he's not going to be British. But pray tell what will the scandal be since it totally can't be something as controversial as illegal abortion. Yeah, I read the New York Times.

So I was at my favorite neighborhood bar across the street from Wing Lum on Saturday just noticing the underaged all fresh faced and out in droves right in plain view. Lucky kids. I had to travel all the way to Maryland from Virginia to drink at this hell hole Chinese restaurant with the very original name Chopsticks to be served when I was sub-21. These kids today, they've got their share of the coolest bar in America. Fukkers.

Yeah, I'm ranting about underaged kids! So sue me!

Or

in honor of the Name-a-Sushi-Restaurant-Badly-Contest (with no prizes):

Sosashimi!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home