Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Life in San Francisco

A few years ago back in Massachussetts I made a solemn promise never to move at Christmas ever again. How the mind forgets.

We're on the move back to Seattle where the blogging adventures will not cease but increase. Postings to come will cover these topics only: the difference between Seattle and San Francisco, how easy it is to find an apartment in Seattle, how harder it is to find a job in Seattle than San Francisco, how it really rains a whole lot in Seattle, what buying a car is like, how it feels to finally get accepted into Pacific Northwest society.

Hope for me that I get a job. Hope for me that I like the new job I get. Hope for me that I'm not too busy to write. Could I ever be? What if I have a yard and a garden?I could be too busy to write. Then again I could write about the tomatoes, their progess, how I love them.

Last Saturday Iowa Snake, the band I've been in for about 21 months, had our last show at the Buddha Bar. It was also our unofficial release party for the box set -- an Iowa Snake retrospective from
2004-2004. I am going to miss it all. I don't miss it yet, but it's coming -- a potentially unbearable torrent of nostalgia that just might break me.

before

during

continued

after


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should move back to SF before it's too late.

9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home