Friday, January 12, 2007

Update! Quick Question

Should we just blame Conor Oberst for all these wacky-bad Emo bands? Or are there other guilty parties? I feel like Robert Smith is culpable but I have a hard time blaming him for anything other than Galore.

Further, how come they all sound the same? Like they're all from the same town in Nebraska. OMAHA*, I believe they call it.

My List of Wacky-bad Emo bands

Placebo
My Chemical Romance
Fall Out Boy
AFI (what does this stand for?)
30 Seconds to Mars


I am just curious as to whom I should address my letter-writing campaign.

*I thought it was Lincoln, but a stringer informs me it's Omaha, dummy. Whatever. I was close! This ain't the AP and shit!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know a certain head of femur member who might enlighten us all on this subject with his nebraska/oberst ties.

I blame it all on Rainier Maria. The band.

4:58 PM  
Blogger c'est trivial said...

You know, I bet you're right. It's not Bright Eyes's fault. Something more sinister is at work here, I'll take your Rainier Maria idea. You know, I like the Bright Eyesies. I'm not sayin' C.O. is wacky bad, I'm just sayin' all these wacky-bad mall guys have just straight cop't his thang-thang.

I mean no harm! This blog is too dangerous! I forget everyone in Crustindom reads it. This will be the last post.

goodbye!

10:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY -





Phone's for you.

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home